Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tiffany & Co 2010 Christmas Commercial

A blog, a crazy thing! "

Hi all,

Today is a great day, in fact I just posted a message on my blog! No messing
but he must know that I'm really bad at everything concerning computers. But efforts must be made in life, hehe!
So here is my personal blog ...

personally then I can make you share my mostly climbing or other trips (advice, tips, accommodation, major routes but ,...) also like to share some events (Compete, open ,...) and also maybe get a few tickets mood. That

regarding the presentation. Otherwise I will soon propose a small article on my trip in Spain (Santa Lynia, Margalef, Siurana).
Also note that this Saturday takes place at the university championship room brussel monkeys which I participate. findings and impressions to follow over

A los Fanaticos (CAD climbing addict)

0 comments:

Post a Comment