Sunday, March 7, 2010

Putting Together A Bedframe

Orgasmic!!


Yep,

So to start, spare a thought for all those who were not
Freyr today (on the shot, you've screwed up). Serious, 0 °, sunny, no wind, the big sticky What!
So, with yan, we left early this morning (10.30, do not forget to take into account muscle toning happens only at around 12.00, hee hee), super motivated, because, Me, I could more turn on the plasticine.
We arrive at the parking lot and as you say that on the shelf and bin it was freezing out the loaves. Nothing alarming, is descended and the wind disappears. Yes so cool.

Good to warm it a little galley because a lot of stuff wet. we checked the guidebook and I succeeded in convincing Yan warm in manhattan transfer. I know there is better to start the day smoothly. I put the hand in pairs or small vertical catch can be made out of the ground. Pu .... it's hard to recall the feeling: flat footed or micro, mvt basin like a bitch, crispettes, how rude! I arrive at the relay too happy to be here. I go back in and I can link the 3 sections Titus hard. Cool. During this time, the freyrienne gente come en masse, only great people in al'legne: sean, oli, manu, steph, seb ... Well, the cats are released. Each trying to major routes: cool cat, water, moon, ...

After that, clap yan runs in Manhattan that he will leave as a highly motivated project in return. From my side, Ted Gillette keeps me in the eye. good, go I go. What line, no block at the beginning and then a white-gray wall with compact crispettes intensive meat followed by a section just below the relay where he had to play the mind. A few small squeaks and ottoman I can link this pretty 7c 1. Fortunately, because I do not think I could give a run for my poor little feet (more usually put much weight in the feet). Throughout the day, we hear the melody from the flute sean. He whistles least when taken in the greenhouse cool cat hehe.

Just browsed, I decided to finish my sandwich in nails that I saw Madonna because I already had been 3 years ago.

After exercise, the comfort in Cham ' in good company. Beautiful anecdotes and giggles.
What a pity it is already finished but glad I could finally enjoy a beautiful day.
I hope it will continue ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment