Friday, October 8, 2010

Tilt Shift Lens Nikon Wedding

traffic

This October 6, I come home after a meeting in town. I live in Brussels, Ixelles, more precisely, close to the largest square in the town, Place Flagey. My
bus can not access the site, everything is blocked. From 5000 to 6000 young people have just finished listening Stromae, Brussels successful young singer, hired for the new road safety campaign in the Region of Brussels-Capital campaign for 12-16 year olds and focuses on the dangers that arise in crossing the street. It is supposed to teach these young people through that, we must first look left and then right to ensure that no vehicle arises. "This would be a shame die," said Stromae. Ah, good? "" We came to see Stromae, and they came to learn the rules of the road "admit adolescents.
In what world we live here? Me is from three years I was taught these things ...
Unfortunately, what the singer did not teach them is to put their garbage in the garbage. When I went, the place was in an incredible state. Cans, paper, waste of all kinds everywhere ...
Well, I know, I become increasingly old fashioned ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment