Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bulma And Goku Doujin

mode BLOCK!

Yo

Since my return to Belgium, I'm pretty focused on the block. Almost every weekend, Nico (Mathieu) and I were in Fontainebleau. Well I must say it is typically the kind of site or "the more you go, the taste you pls it" looks like another. It is true that before ca, as "voiliste" (the sayings of Nico), I went to 1X ble year. Of shots to find the feeling is not it too!

Otherwise, after a few weekends, I make my 1st 7B, 7C and 7B + in Fontainebleau. Nico in turn starts 7C has the hiking trials and type in 8. Some weekends, there are interesting compete with BOBS (Bleau Open Bouldering sensation) which takes place at gent who is always a hit. This year I finished 7th and was glad I gave back.

Last weekend, Nico has done a nice video of 2 blocks: Determination
Bagheera and you can see by clicking on the link below:

http://vimeo.com/16582675


Otherwise Apart from that, I climb a lot, hoping to avoid injury.

0 comments:

Post a Comment