Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bottom Of Teeth See Through

Abused? Jules Verne

Come on, I start ...
I too have been abused by priests during my childhood. I do not to have noticed that my 22 years.
They made me believe in nonsense. They persuaded me that the world was divided into good and evil but that everything would be better in another life. They told me, already very small (I went away from the belly of my mother), enlisted in their shady multinational led by men in dress. To out, I asked to be rechristened but I did not come for baptism can not be erased. At most, they agreed to staple my letter to the register of baptisms of my native parish.
Part of my tax dollars feeding the 300 million paid annually to the Church in Belgium. So I ask for compensation (50,000 euros, for example). Who signs a petition with me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment