Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Toy Fox Terrier Rat Terrier Differences

victim of its success!!

hola,

Few new few months will tell me about you, but not always good easy to access Internet when we start mode "has the hard". la, I'm 26 and cataluña to an article on my trip was to follow next week (for an article Better with pictures). otherwise I'll start with the bad news (good to be next week). The first is that I hurt my left wrist last week in a movement in reverse. Obviously after 10 days of sharp rises AC was well happen, suddenly I'm kb for at least 2 weeks. Grrrrr .....

The second is the quick draws Petzl, in effect since 1 year and a half now, I have the chance to work with ALPITEC (petzl distributor in Benelux). So, I receive all the equipment I need (harness, slings, carabiners, frontal ,...). It turns out that quickdraw sponso are very fashionable in Spain in recent time. Indeed, the month of August I had my one and Baltzola stolen no less than 9 Draws!
I find it really pathetic and sad. firstly because even in the depths of a cave lost in the mountains, there are fools to go chourrer equipment of others. I guess what they say: "beh, anyway this guy there, he receives gratos we do and we pay them, and more look like they are classified with the logo and everything. Bouah with this I'll finally I feel strong. Allez hop, I'm the first 2 of each track (of course with that mindset, there is little chance they shake the catch to be able to go the whole unequip.
other hand, this attitude has pushed the individuality and suspicion. Indeed, before that, I left all my slings in my projects (and they were numerous) and in the ways of heating. it allowed people to live a good tap run (this is always fun when you want to run a saw). Suddenly, I was working the way with another who benefited it is equipped. In "good spirit" and Fun for knowledge. But well after the disappearance of my petz Titus, I pulled always the first 4. So I had every time I chew a fitting start. pffff ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment