Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Honda Odyssey License Plate Frame

The case of Sale .. Wooow

These days will be hectic .. the reason for this change? Sales! And so we arrive at a time when the dud is "central to daily life" - the television program balances, the balances in the newspaper on the net .. Much the same thing with Martine (Martine in the sea, the countryside Martine - Martine made the Sale .. Blah blah blah - yeah Reference Martine means? Ok)

All that to say that I noticed there were several categories of " soldiers" - people like you and me who buy during the sales it's called how? -

* Those who prepare their balances for quite some time - they did the location scouting, know exactly what they want, will be on all fronts (the net and shopping in stores ). On the net, they have already prepared their baskets online, only thing to do on D-Day = OK) In stores, they have hidden behind a mass of clothes on top that makes them crack! (Haha I might be a bit far here? Ok) These are the "Soldiers Addict" (who wants to understand - the addict balances)

* And for those which balances to achieve this feeling! They will pass a dud is nice and hop into the basket .. The "Feeling Soldiers" are these girls.

And there are those who do not balance .. (not even a little thing ? ) Me I'm in the Feeling Soldiers - yes I spotted a few things but I do not know yet what I'll buy! I will like a coat and some nice top but still little change ;-))) Truce Blabla I already said too much!

And you, the sales? Well prepared or feel? A wish-list to share?

nice day. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment