Saturday, January 15, 2011

Xpress Train 1 Online

Saint soon

I go out of my lethargy compared to my blog recently to remind everyone that I too, like John Paul II will be beatified this May, I have two miracles in my belt. In 1983, I managed to learn to read to a child who nobody wanted, and in 1993 I managed to interest a child in school subjects while he was rejected everywhere. I think I even trumps for John Paul, because until now it did formally one. It was hard, though. He managed to cure a faithful Alzheimer distance when it requested and that he was dying. Must be done! I am a good player, admit it.
That said, what grows so fast Benedict to beatify John Paul? And to invite in very limited circles close to the Vatican Andrew Leonard? In my opinion, all mean one thing: to give high visibility to a church (I have trouble with a capital letter) conservative.
I'm wrong?

0 comments:

Post a Comment