Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Correlation Between Pityriasis Rosea And Hiv

Quantity? Quality?


Two words for you to understand the "debate" of the day: How much? or Quality? Well yes, it's a little question I ask myself all alone in my head for some time, so I wanted to have your opinion ..

In fact, there are always these two eternal (see huh?) Groups of girls:
* Those who prefer quantity - it amass the clothes, love to buy a lot of little things .. not necessarily at exorbitant prices (but add up all these clothes at reasonable prices it's starting to fill out a wallet!)
* And those who swear by the quality .. Without exception, they can not buy the same amount of clothes that girls in Group 1 but this is not their goal nor their desire.

I think it's a matter of desire. Me? Multiple parts prices attractive (I still can not put a large sum of money for a room knowing that I could have several others .. probably because I have not found my true style that it makes me dig around ..

And you? Multiple smaller pieces or a few pieces of good quality? While quantity, quality ... or both?

0 comments:

Post a Comment