Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Trade Pokemon From Emulator To Ds

NEWS !!!!! PBM 2010

HOLA everybody,

Long time there is more news on this block. SCANDALOUS!
Bon ben I'll try to catch me jeje. So after these have
.... of exams (always the same song) towards Spain for three weeks of block "por la zona centro": the pedriza, albarracin, Zarzalejo ...
perf side, I could materialize my project for early 2011, my first pads 8A hehe. item will come soon with more info on any band (oli, math, Denis and I).

Otherwise, I would also point out that a poster will soon appear thanks to the Collabaration Belclimb. In fact, they pretty much worked for has come about thing that goes "rip". To be continued shortly ....

Moreover, the new grigri tikka2 core and are available in stores. Frankly the Core system is the ball. More need batteries and a program to optimize its use. more info http://www.petzl.com/fr/outdoor





Side from Five Ten, 2 new models of interest: QUANTUM HORNET and that will be soon available. more info http://fiveten.com/products

0 comments:

Post a Comment